Director of Development and StewardshipCompany: Porter County Community Foundation
Date Posted: April 14, 2017
Porter County Community Foundation Seeks Director of Development and Stewardship
Since its inception in 1996, the Porter County Community Foundation has awarded more than $19 million in grants and scholarships. Today, the Foundation holds over $44 million in assets and annually distributes $2 million in grants. None of this would be possible without the generosity of donors, large and small, who are making innovative investments in their community.
Working with the President, Board of Directors and staff, the Director of Development and Stewardship shall provide direction for the Foundation’s relationship-based fundraising programs including sources of annual operating support, major and planned gifts, giving circles and special events. The Director of Development and Stewardship will coordinate the Foundation’s strategies for donor engagement and stewardship as important components of the development process, and serve as an ambassador within the community to increase awareness of the Foundation, its mission and opportunities for donor investment and involvement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the implementation of a diverse, comprehensive development plan that includes annual giving, major and planned gifts and special events.
- Working closely with Foundation staff to ensure quality stewardship, engagement and donor service activities.
- Cultivating and soliciting gifts individually or jointly with the President and/or Foundation volunteers.
- Providing support to the President in managing the President’s portfolio of donors.
- Leading the development of a compelling case for support and overseeing the creation of appropriate donor materials.
- Continuing to increase the Circle of Promise society with a focus on moving donors to higher giving levels.
- Managing the FIMS donor information database.
- Assisting with Board training and development, particularly in the area of resource development.
- Representing the Foundation at community activities, being a spokesperson for the Foundation and its mission, and, in general, serving as an ambassador for the Foundation by promoting the Foundation to all of its constituencies.
Requirements: To Apply: Please submit cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and three professional references (combined into one attachment) by end of day on Friday, April 28, 2017 to: Click here to view a detailed job flyer. Only applications submitted via email will be accepted.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the incumbent. It is not an exhaustive list of duties to be performed.
Aly Sterling Philanthropy
Please submit cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and three professional references (combined into one attachment) by end of day on Friday, April 28, 2017 to:
Click here to view a detailed job flyer.
Only applications submitted via email will be accepted.