Director of Grant AdministrationCompany: The Franciscan Health Foundation
Date Posted: June 23, 2017
The Franciscan Health Foundation, supporting the programs and services of Franciscan Alliance health system and its 14 hospitals, numerous ambulatory care centers, and physician practices across Indiana and Illinois, is seeking a Director of Grant Administration. The Director of Grant Administration will manage and coordinate a comprehensive, system-wide program to secure grants from foundations, corporations, and government sources for programs and services of Franciscan Alliance and its facilities. The position is based in Mishawaka, Indiana.
· Bachelor’s Degree with Master’s Degree preferred
· 5-10 years of relevant work experience and 4-6 years of grant application writing and grants management experience required, including excellent writing and editing skills; researching funding sources; preparing correspondence and grant applications for submission to government agencies, corporations, and foundations; budget preparation; adherence to deadlines; compliance/reporting; and administration
· An enthusiastic Manager with supervisory experience (will oversee 3-4 professionals)
· Ability to communicate effectively with Foundation and health system staff (including senior leadership and program managers), as well as with funding agencies
· Detail oriented, with time management skills and ability to keep accurate records, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with Raiser’s Edge database experience a plus
· Strong organizational skills
· A leader who will positively impact grant seeking functions and day to day operations
· Knowledge of healthcare environment and healthcare fundraising a plus
Cover letter, resume, and grant writing samples are required.
Questions may be directed to Ashley.Mundy@franciscanalliance.org