Fund Development SpecialistCompany: Girl Scouts of Northern Indiana Michiana/EASIHR
Date Posted: February 2, 2018
The Girl Scouts of Northern Indiana-Michiana is currently seeking a full time Fund Development Specialist
This role is accountable for assisting with developing and managing the council's fundraising campaigns, coordinating the council's fund development data management systems, researching and producing funding proposals, and providing support to the council's overall fundraising program by growing corporate giving.
- Researches corporate donors in the council area and determines prospects
- Develops and creates opportunities for the council to partner with and solicit funds from corporations.
- Cultivates, asks and stewards corporate donors on behalf of GSNI-M.
- Operates in and improves on all council corporate giving processes
- Insures accuracy of reports on corporate philanthropic giving
- Reports on progress toward council goals
- Maintains accurate records of corporate data base.
- Other duties as assigned to meet the Council's goals.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Three to five years of work experience in a not-for-profit environment
- Competency in development functions, particularly working with corporate donors
- Knowledge of fund development database systems and basic research skills.
- Basic computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite of Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with DonorPerfect or equivalent software preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity
Apply via the following link: http://easi.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2fbivpx4ewa